The FETRIC project is conducted by a team of seven organisations from six different countries in Europe and Africa.
The realization of FETRIC project requires:
- Policy makers in the S&T field and expertise in the management of international project and in organization of networking activities;
- S&T community components and expertise in the management of international bilateral project cooperation;
- Provider of technological platform infrastructures and research and collecting of data;
- Wide-range European disseminator.
The Consortium of FETRIC Project has been carefully shaped in order to meet the above mentioned needed skills. Furthermore, these skills have been mapped onto the seven members of the consortium so as to capitalise as much as possible their complementarities.
FETRIC consists of a comprehensive partnership of stakeholder groups: An educational ministry, Business innovation centre, Research and innovation centres etc. that will promote the interest in FETRIC and research cooperation between Tunisia and the EU.
- MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION AND SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH - MHESR - Tunisia
- EUROPE FOR BUSINESS LTD - EFB – United Kingdom
- INNOVA BUSINESS INNOVATION CENTRE SRL / Innova BIC - Italy
- DEUTSCHES ZENTRUM FUER LUFT - UND RAUMFAHRT EV - DLR - Germany
- European Business and Innovation Centre Network - EBN - Belgium
- FEMIA - FORUM EURO-MEDITERRANEEN POUR L'INNOVATION EN ACTIONN - FEMIA - France
- NATIONAL AGENCY FOR SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH PROMOTION - ANPR